37//

Today was probably one of the best Mondays ever. Let me explain. ;)

Started out at 8am. That seems like a good time to wake up for me. It's like my body's alarm clock automatically gets me up at that time. 
Had an apple for breakfast.
Did homework. SCHEDULES ARE AMAZING.
During history class we talked about Canterbury Tales. 
We are studying the Middle Ages - an interesting time period. 
Spanish class was amazing.
Not like it isn't usually. Ahem. 
The power went out and everyone screamed. Amazing thing #1. (I know, I'm heartless.)
Amazing thing #2. One of the guys (actually the only guy in our class. ha.) crawled over to a group of girls sitting in their chairs (mind you, the power was still out. No lights. It's all dark.) He just looks at one of them and she sees him in the dark and SCREAMS. Oh my goodness. Everyone freaked out and jumped on tables, people, everything. It made me laugh so hard. 
My day was officially made.

Came home and did a little bit more school + enjoyed the day outside. 
Did a photoshoot of Eliza during golden hour.
Ate dinner.
Had Krispy Kreme doughnuts (isn't that spelling AMAZING?!)

Good good day. Thank you Lord for the blessings of life. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment