30//

I think this is the longest I have ever done one thing. 
Journaled, taken pictures - 30 days.
Whew. 

My process is usually to journal, and then upload the pictures + use my journal as a prompt for the daily blog entries. Works out nicely. :)
That way if I get behind on some days, I can just look at my journal!

I got up early this morning, followed my schedule and got all of my schoolwork done. Praise God!
We had a debate in history class and my team won! Definitely not because of me, but I don't know what else to call it. ha :)
Did some errands after Spanish class. Library, grocery store.
I did my website + blogging planning for my photog business.
No homework. 
What. A. Blessing. :) 



1 comment:

sarah elaine said...

um hello. that last picture MADE.MY.DAY. it was like a deja vu experience or something.

ps< i think my handwriting has improved since those early days... ;)

Post a Comment